Inspirational quotes can be a great way to motivate a colleague, employee, or friend at work. Below are the top 15 inspirational quotes for work taken from the careers website Algrim.co.
Our favorite motivational quote and favorite quote for inspiring great work out of a person or employee.
1. “Great things are never easy” — Vandal Savage
All hard work quotes:
2. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice.” — Pele
3. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” — Audrey Hepburn
4. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” — Benjamin Desraeli
5. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” – Bill Copeland
6. “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” — Bruce Lee
7. “Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” — George Lucas
8. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
9. “When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.” — Jason Day
10. “Confidence is a lot of this game or any game. If you don’t think you can, you won’t.” — Jerry West
11. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca
12. “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” — Harry Golden
13. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” — Thomas Jefferson
14. “Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.” ― Erica Jong
15. “Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer
See the full list of 150 inspirational quotes for work here.