The Stevie Awards for Great Employers recognize the world’s best companies to work for, their HR teams, and their achievements. Winning an award can boost your organization’s reputation, help reach more potential candidates, and improve employee satisfaction (a.k.a. Employer Branding). Past winners include IBM, Cisco, NBC, PayPal, Chipotle, Accenture, and Verizon.
There are a variety of categories and subcategories, covering general Employer of the Year (by industry), sponsored by HiBob, talent management, and onboarding, as well as team categories such as Engagement Team of the Year.
HiBob is very excited to share that in 2023 there are four (4) special award categories for HiBob customers:
* M01 Best Use of Bob for Creating a Winning Global Company Culture
* M02 Best Use of Bob for Supporting DEI&B
* M03 Best Use of Bob for Impacting the Employee Lifecycle
* M04 Best Use of Bob for Workforce Planning
These Bob/HiBob categories are exclusively for HiBob customers, who can apply at no cost and without a promotional code.
To apply, you need to create a Stevie Awards account and submit a written entry (or 5-minute video) with the following:
* Up to 200 words about the organization
* Up to 250 words about the achievements in the category
* Up to 250 words on why the achievement is unique compared to competitors
* Up to 250 worlds referencing supporting materials that you send
* Up to 10 webpage links or document uploads
* Press articles, press releases, videos, work samples, internal or external reviews, employee feedback, etc.
After applying, there is a judging and voting process in July and August by at least five judges and the public (for the Employer of the Year award).
Winners will receive their awards at a gala event in New York City in September. Winners who cannot attend may have their trophies shipped. See the Stevie Awards entry booklet for more details.
There is no cost for the first 50 HiBob customers who apply to the “regular” Stevie Awards using HiBob’s promotional code. You may request a promo code from [email protected].
The entry fees for awards vary according to the type of award. Please see the Stevie Awards website for more details.
Although you can apply for multiple Stevie Awards, you can only use the promotional code once.
All entries must be submitted by June 27, 2023. For information about early bird discounts and late fees, see the Stevie Awards website.
Submissions to the HiBob-sponsored categories and applications using promo codes will be shared with HiBob and may be used as the basis for customer case studies or best practices guides.
Absolutely. When you’re seeking votes for your Stevie Awards application on social media, tag HiBob, and we’ll help you amplify your social voice!
* LinkedIn: HiBob
* Twitter: HiBob_HR
* Facebook: HiBob
* Instagram: hibobhr
* August 3: Stevie Award finalists are notified by email.
* August 7: Stevie Award finalists are publicly announced
* Sept (TBD): Gold, Silver, and Bronze award winners will be revealed at the Stevie Awards banquet in New York City
For complete and up-to-date information about the Stevie Awards, the full list of categories, and more, download the 2023 Stevie Awards Entry Kit at https://stevieawards.com/HR.