The HR tech industry will experience continued growth and evolution in 2020. As new players enter the market in a fast-paced business environment, HR professionals have more duties-many of which are tedious and time-consuming. Many HR Tech tools allow you to focus more on smart work for routine activities.
With HR tech software, HR professionals can streamline areas like recruitment, payroll, etc. To run a smooth business, HR professionals need proper guidance to choose the right software. Picking up a tool for HR activities from hundreds of software is not an easy task.
In this article, I am pinpointing a few HR Tech tools that every staffing professional should implement to have an effective, efficient, and expert workforce in 2020.
- Resume Data Extraction Tool: In small businesses, very little attention given to the recruitment process. This process is unorganized in small organizations, but thanks to technology for introducing screening tools like Resume Parser. It helps recruiters to extract data from resumes or jobs into their ATS/CRM quickly. This tool saves recruiters time on data entry so that they do what they love (closing more jobs). With a resume parser, the shortlisting of candidates is just a click away. This tool is easily affordable by small scale businesses.
- Onboarding Tools: The onboarding tool will help you to streamline your onboarding process and provide a pleasant onboarding experience for new employees. Such tools will save recruiters time and make sure they can create a well-structured onboarding program. This technology will take care of everything from the moment candidates signs their employment contracts. Hiring managers also get a paperless onboarding option. Electronic documentation will make it easy for recruiters to maintain and establish a standard documented process for all employees.
- HRIS: Human Resource Information System is a software designed to aid the HR department in managing people, policies, and procedures. This tool is typically a data-driven solution that allows HR to craft in-depth reports at the time of audits. The use of HRIS has several benefits for the organization, HR, and the employees as well. Managing data on excel sheets will be hard for HR professionals. Still, with HRIS, it becomes an effortless and straightforward procedure to approve leaves of employees, tracking attendance, etc.
- Payroll Tool: Managing payroll can be challenging for HR. To make it easy, you must invest in an online payroll service. Payroll service solution automatically calculates and tracks paychecks, paid time off, deductions, overtime, etc. The move from a manual payroll system to automated one can save a lot of time and focus on what’s more important: growing business. It does not only help in faster and accurate payroll processing but also keeps the employees and management happy.
- Employee Referral: In this competitive candidate market, candidate referrals are priceless. It can improve employee retention and ensure high-quality candidates that can be the right fit for the job. The truth behind this is that an existing employee knows best who can be the perfect fit for the organization. This is the reason employee referrals, most of the time, make a much better match than candidates coming from other sources. Considering a referral software allows recruiters to send a request for referrals for the job openings. Such referral software is the perfect option for employees to share their referrals for an open position.
With these tech tools, HR professionals can spend more time focused on the human element of the organization. HR tech tools will help you and your organization to run better, grow faster, and make more money.